Patient Safety Plan for Appointments and Visitors at All Huggins Hospital Locations During the COVID-19 Pandemic
Huggins Hospital has implemented a new Patient Safety Plan for appointments at the hospital and at all office practices during the COVID-19 pandemic. The goal of the plan is to provide both patients and staff with added measures of safety and social distancing to prevent the spread of the virus. These new steps are above and beyond our comprehensive safety plans that have always been in place at Huggins Hospital.
Scheduling an Appointment
- When you call for an appointment, you may be asked screening questions before an appointment can be scheduled.
- If you have no symptoms associated with COVID-19 or other respiratory illnesses, an in-person appointment or telehealth appointment will be scheduled.
- If you have potential COVID-19 symptoms or exposure, you may be offered telehealth options.
- You may be scheduled for a COVID-19 Test at our Drive Up Testing site at Huggins Hospital or at your primary care office if appropriate.
Arriving for Your Appointment
- We have increased our sanitizing processes between each patient visit, a process that was already extensive prior to COVID-19.
- Upon arriving at the hospital or an office practice, a screener may ask you about your potential symptoms or exposure to COVID-19.
- Please wear a mask prior to entering any of our facilities.
- All patients and visitors are asked to comply with appropriate social distancing.
To schedule an appointment, please call 603.569.7669 (if you don't already have a primary care provider) or find your doctor's office number.
If you have symptoms of COVID-19, please call our COVID-19 Hotline at 603.569.7558.
Learn more about COVID-19 preparations, changes and testing on our COVID-19 Information Page.