For care that’s as personal as it is professional
From the time of first menstruation through menopause and beyond, women’s bodies have special needs. That’s why Wolfeboro Women's Health, a department of Huggins Hospital, offers a full range of skilled services in a setting that’s warm and friendly.
- Gynecological screenings to prevent ailments before they happen
- Sophisticated treatment of common problems like pelvic pain, ovarian cysts, cervical polyps, urinary incontinence and uterine prolapse
- Effective therapy to manage the symptoms of menopause and make it a positive experience
- Testing and management of sexually-transmitted diseases
- Contraception information and assistance
- and more
Our board certified physicians understand how important the patient/physician bond is to your health. We take time to establish a comfortable, trusting relationship with you, and our top-notch staff excels at making you feel welcome and answering your questions.
To schedule an appointment with Wolfeboro Women's Health or to learn more about us, please call our office at 603.569.7585.