COVID-19 Vaccines at Huggins Hospital's Vaccine Clinic
When and How Can You Get A Vaccine?
You will need to schedule a vaccine directly with Huggins Hospital through our online scheduling software.
Directions to Huggins Hospital's Vaccine Clinic:
By Appointment Only (as scheduled through our online system - link above):
- DO NOT use Emergency Entrance, Medical Art Building Entrance or Main Entrance.
- Enter on Christian Ridge Rd (the road between the hospital and the church)
- Take second entrance on left
- Pull into the back of the hospital and use the parking lot in front of you
- A sign on the entrance door will state "Vaccine Clinic"
You will be screened prior to entrance and we can only allow one person to accompany you if you are in need of assistance.
Frequently Asked Questions: CDC
What should you expect after receiving the SARS-CoV-2 vaccine? Learn more here.
The CDC has published important facts surrounding the COVID-19 vaccine. Explore those here.
Sign Up to Receive Health Information via E-mail
Those who sign up will receive health information from Huggins Hospital including important details about COVID-19, vaccinations and more.